Everyone should have business cards.
No matter what you do, what you sell, what you promote – you should have them! When I got my first batch of business cards for work, I thought I was really cool and a real grown-up. :)
U Printing contacted me about doing a review of Uprinting print business cards and since I changed the look of my blog back in June, getting new business cards has been on my list of things to do. Perfect! I love how they turned out – the rounded edges give the cards a different feel and I love the simplicity of them.
They would also like to give YOU some business cards!
- 250 pcs Custom Business Cards for one winner
- 2 x 3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×2″ Rounded Corners, 1.75×3.5″ Rounded Corners, 2×3.5″ Leaf, 2×3.5 Rounded one corner, 2×3.5″ Half Circle Side, 2×3.5″ Oval, 2.5″ Circle
- 14pt Cardstock Gloss / Matte / High Gloss (UV), or 13pt Cardstock Uncoated,
- 6 Business Days Turnaround *Free shipping
Restriction: Limited to *US residents 18 years old and above only.
Enter to win custom business cards:
- Comment below: what would you promote on your business card?
- Extra entries: tweet about the giveaway (including @nutritionisteat) or like me on facebook (leave additional comments letting me know you tweeted or liked. )