Whenever anyone asks me what vitamins or supplements they should take, most of the time I always answer with probiotics.
What are Probiotics?
- live microorganisms (aka good bacteria!)
Benefits of Probiotics:
- can help with digestion and nutrient absorption
- can help immune function
- can treat diarrhea
- prevent and treat yeast and urinary infections
- treat irritable bowel syndrome
- prevent and treat eczema in children
- prevent or reduce the severity of colds and flu
How can we add them into our diets?
- probiotic drinks
- fermented foods like kombucha, saurkraut, kimchee, etc.