Roasted Corn, Tomato & Basil Salad
Author: Emily Dingmann
- 16 oz fire roasted corn, or about 4 cups of grilled corn
- 16 oz grape tomatoes
- ¾ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 cups basil
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Sauté corn lightly if using frozen. Set aside.
- Slice tomatoes in half.
- Soak onion slices in cold water. (To lessen the intensity.)
- Thinly slice the basil into ribbons.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small jar. Shake together.
- Stir together all ingredients but basil, then gently add basil and stir just until combined.
Calories: 93 Fat: 4 Saturated fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 14 Sugar: 5 Sodium: 11 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2 Cholesterol: 0
Recipe by a nutritionist eats at http://www.anutritionisteats.com/roasted-corn-tomato-basil-salad/