Chicken Tostada Pizzas
Recipe type: main, entree
- 4 whole grain tortillas*, about 10" diameter
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 grilled chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- ¾ cup chopped red onion
- 1-2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- garnishes: cilantro, sour cream, salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Gather all ingredients.
- Bake tortillas for about 3-4 minutes until crisp.
- Spread salsa over tortillas and top with desired toppings.
- Bake for another 4-5 minutes until cheese has melted.
Recipe inspired by Whole Foods Market
*I used French Meadow Sprouted Grain Tortilla
Recipe by A Nutritionist Eats at http://www.anutritionisteats.com/chicken-tostada-pizzas/