Basil Goat Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Recipe type: appetizer
- 10 oz grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- salt and pepper
- Turn broiler on high.
- Toss tomatoes with olive oil and roast for about 1-2 minutes until just blistered.
- Combine goat cheese and basil, season with salt and pepper to taste.*
- Cut off tops of tomatoes and remove seeds.
- Place about 1 tsp of goat cheese in each tomato. You can put the room temperature goat cheese mixture in a ziploc bag and cut the tip off like with frosting.
- Serve chilled to room temperature.
Recipe by A Nutritionist Eats at http://www.anutritionisteats.com/tomatoes-stuffed-with-basil-infused-goat-cheese/