Welcome to the crazy world of the Natural Products Expo West. There were many new and notable products – ranging from food, drink, body/cleaning products, supplements and crazy other products that aren’t even categorizable.
I must say that Expo is a completely different experience when walking the show rather than being at a booth.
(And I must admit that it was rather nice and much less stressful.)
Here are some of the Notable Products that I found:
- Go Picnic: adorable, healthy snack packs for kids or adults!
- Earthbound Farm: new salad kits with grain-based protein like quinoa look very promising for quick lunches.
- Justin’s Nut Butter: Peanut Butter Cups. Enough said.
- Stonyfield Greek Style Yogurt: thick and creamy with more protein than regular yogurt, but less tartness. I’m still a sugar-hater in yogurt but this was delicious. 🙂
- Larabar Blueberry Muffin: I’ve heard nothing but good things about this variety but I wasn’t a huge fan. Maybe calling it a “Blueberry Muffin” threw me off a bit…
- Tang’s Whole Wheat Potstickers: I love dumplings of any kind and love that these are made with whole wheat! (Future freezer staple)
- So Delicious No Sugar Coconut Ice Cream and Coconut Greek Yogurt: I sadly was not a fan of either of these products – the ice cream tasted like sugar alcohol and the yogurt was not thick like a greek yogurt. I’ll continue to buy the Coconut Milk Ice Cream that is sweetened with agave. 🙂
- Jamba Juice & Zola Superfruit Shots: A quick swig of vitamins and antioxidants in delicious juice – perfect for kids.
- Cakeheads Whoopie Pies: These were amazing (and adorable) with flavors like brown butter and pumpkin. I want some for my wedding. Seriously.
- Two Mom’s in the Raw: Almond Butter Cacao Truffles – raw, vegan, organic, gluten-free and handmade. They explain themselves and tasted amazing.
- Wafu Ginger Carrot Dressing: You know that dressing served at sushi restaurants? This is it. I can’t wait.
- Three Twins Ice Cream: Organic, creamy ice cream with flavors like Dad’s Cardamom and Strawberry Je Ne Sais Quoi (a splash of balsamic vinegar adds a special little something) sold me!
- GO Energy for the skin by The Ginger People: felt amazing, smelled energizing – a new ginger based skin care line.
- North American Hemp Co: full hair care line made with organic hemp seed oil.
- Lunch Skins: I reuse my plastic baggies, but using these will eliminate them! (And they are much cuter!)
Whew – that was a lot of eating. 🙂 I can’t wait to start seeing these products in stores. Hope you enjoyed my Expo West findings!