If your household is anything like mine, it feels like football is the only thing going on these days. We’ve got Badger games on Saturdays, Packer games on Sundays and all of these games – college or pro – require the same thing. Football food.
Football food is special, a little naughty and oh so fun to eat at 11am with a bloody mary or mimosa. If it is a big game and we are watching it at home with friends there are a couple required things on the football spread:
- Cheese and lots of it! (I mentioned that the Badgers & Packers are Wisconsin sports, right?)
- Meat/something substantial: typically something like frozen meatballs that are easily prepared
- Drinks: Bloody Mary’s, beer, fun cocktail or mimosas
Football Food Recipe Ideas:
- Guacamole Bar
- Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Roasted Vegetable Cheese Spread
- Black Bean & Corn Relish
- Deviled Egg Spread
- Pimento Cheese
- Spring Rolls
- Chicken Satay with Coconut-Peanut Sauce
- Heirloom Tomato Bloody Mary
What do you eat on Game Day?