Have you ever tried slicing, using and preserving an avocado at your desk with a paper plate and mini knife? I’ll give you a hint – it is not fun. Its messy. Its brown. Its slippery. Its annoying.
But I love avocado and lately have been loving it on sandwiches so I vowed to find an easier way. Albiet a more expensive, less green way. But a way. In my perfect world I’d be home for lunch every day – able to make lovely creations on the spot and never using my desk as a kitchen counter again.
For now, I’ll use Wholly Guacamole packets. They are easy, convienent, don’t turn brown and require no knife!
Whats to Love:
- simple ingredients: Hass Avocados, Jalapeno Puree (white vinegar, jalapeno peppers, salt) Dehydrated Onion, Salt, Granulated Garlic
- single size 100 calorie portions (although my portions are typically two packs)
- don’t spoil – you can also freeze them for later use!
How I use them:
- on sandwiches (favorite lately is: sprouted bread + guac + cheddar +tomato + sprouts)
- in wraps (favorite lately is: sprouted tortilla + guac + turkey + romaine)
- dip for veggies or chips
Look down on these or love like me?