Getting a juicer was beyond exciting for me as I love love LOVE fresh juice, but at $7/juice – it can be a rather expensive habit.
For the most part I love it, but am still learning the ins and outs, what we like in juice (the Taster does NOT like wheat grass powder mixed in) and how different fruits/veggies can change a juice.
- fresh green juices with whatever ingredients I want!
- not spending $7 for a single juice at the coop
- so easy and fast
- you can use produce that is a little past its prime (an apple that I may hesitate to eat, I have no problem with juicing!)
- when heading out of town I throw in all of the leftover produce – no wasting and love starting a trip or vacation with healthy juice
- starting my day out with a burst of vitamins and nutrients
Learning to Love:
- cleaning up – it isn’t terrible, but our kitchen is somewhat covered in juice pulp (exaggeration)
- the pulp! I need to figure out a way to use it – throwing it away makes me feel like an awful human being
Favorite Juicing Ingredients So Far:
Do you like fresh juice? Do you have any great juice combos?