I am admittedly picky about my lunch selections. I like them to be:
- Preferably vegan or vegetarian
- Full of vegetables
- But not frozen vegetables as they are never as good heated, cooled and then microwaved
- Heatable in a microwave
- Preferably warm in the winter, not in the summer
- Must be full of protein and good fat to keep me satisfied
- Preferably not bread based, since I have toast often in the morning
- Each meal can only be repeated 2x/week
- Something fun and exciting!
As you can see this leaves me in quite the predicament and does not leave many options for eating out either. This also leaves me pulling out my hair on a weekly basis as I try to plan my meals for the next week.
So do you have any ideas for me?