For the second time.
The Taster thinks I’m too rough with it, but I just think the glass is too fragile! Instead of panicking – we have an espresso maker anyway – I deemed it the perfect time to take a little break from coffee. I had a teeny headache yesterday, but green tea was a great replacement for my morning coffee ritual.
I’m a huge fan of Choice Moroccan Mint Green Tea, but Zhena’s Gypsy Tea Coconut Chai Green Tea is my new favorite. It’s a blend of green tea, cardamon, ginger, clove and tropical coconut that fills your mug with a delicious aroma and feels like a treat in every sip!
- incredible flavor!
- organic and certified fair trade
- is a “sweeter” tea – good for afternoon sweet cravings
- contains medicinal spices (ginger aids digestion and cinnamon heightens contentment)
- you can buy in bulk or refills or tea bags for the canister off the website
- $6.99 seems a bit steep, but if you do the math, it comes out to $.32 a tea bag which I can handle