I first saw the Go Picnic products at Expo West this Spring and with life about to get even more hectic, I thought they would be the perfect thing to try out. I wasn’t sure how I would do with little “snacks” but thought it would be easy enough to add an easy salad for a well-rounded meal.
The little package of food is adorable, don’t you think?
- Vegan, Gluten Free, All Natural
- “Grown up” flavors – hummus and crackers, dark chocolate, edamame, etc.
- Doesn’t require any refrigeration
- Hummus! I am super picky about hummus (I prefer my own) and I wasn’t really expecting to like it but I was pleasantly surprised!
- Convenience factor – obviously!
- There was less packaging – BUT getting take out typically still has more and using plastic baggies for everything in your lunch is essentially the same thing
- It is great for snackers, but doesn’t necessarily feel like a real meal
- There were more crackers. 🙂
They also have a few different varieties – salami + cheese, tuna + crackers, peanut butter + crackers, etc. that I’m tempted to try out next. I haven’t seen these in stores, but I ordered them online from amazon – super easy and delivered right to my door, along with a few books. 🙂