I don’t talk about tea a lot on the blog, but trust me when I say that tea is a huge part of my life. I drink tea everyday, throughout the day – mostly green and herbal but I have also been known to enjoy chai tea lattes on occasion. I drink tea to stay warm in the winter, to signal the end of a meal, as an afternoon pick-me up, for antioxidants and because sometimes I need something to help with an upset tummy, too much stress or to help me sleep at night.
And as much as I love tea, I know you all do to! Celestial Seasonings has offered one of my readers a major tea package:
- 4 wellness teas to ease cold and flu symptoms
- 2 green teas to support a healthy immune system
- a mug, lip balm, honey sticks, Sleepytime bear and the book “Herbs for Health & Happiness” by Celestial Seasonings founder Mo Siegel and Nancy Burke
Obviously I love their sugar cookie sleigh ride, but also recently tried their am detox and after a night out, complete with wine and fries, and I felt a bit detoxified – it could have been the placebo effect, it could have worked, but whatever the reasoning, I’ll continue using it. Read up on some of the health benefits of tea here.
How to win:
- leave a comment with your favorite tea
- tweet about the give-away @nutritionisteat (leave a comment so an additional entry is given)
- post the give-away on your blog (leave comment so an additional entry is given)
I’ll choose the winner via random number integer on Sunday April 4th. Good luck and happy sipping!
Edited to add:
And the winner is….# 14.