Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, we can officially start thinking about Christmas. Are you excited or annoyed? I’m really excited and have already started my shopping! 🙂 Since today is the day that the shopping frenzy typically begins on I thought I’d give you a shopping list for every foodie on your list.
From Left to Right:
- Truffle Salt: my favorite salt for eggs, popcorn, mashed potatoes, etc. It is delicious on everything!
- Subscription to the top food magazines: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Saveur, etc.
- Flavored Vinegars: versatile and can add that extra something to vinaigrettes. (not pictured)
- Chocolate Nut Butters: self-explanatory and sure to make that morning toast extra special.
- Bacon: it’s all the rage and my favorite, Nueske’s has gift baskets and ships everywhere!
- Specialty Cocktail Mixes: we tried a home made Basil Limeade from Golden Fig (Thanks for the recommendation Kate!) and it was as amazing as it sounds.
- Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly, by Anthony Bourdain.
- Heirloom Beans: much more fun than the garbanzo bean standard.
- Mo’s Bacon Bar: See #4 and #5.
- Cookie Exchange Tags: sharing recipes for Christmas Cookies will never get old.
- Food for those in Need: the best foodie gift of all.
What’s on your wish list this year?