Now that Thanksgiving is behind us, we can officially start thinking about Christmas. Are you excited or annoyed? I’m really excited and have already started my shopping! Since today is the day that the shopping frenzy typically begins on I thought I’d give you a shopping list for every foodie on your list.
From Left to Right:
- Truffle Salt: my favorite salt for eggs, popcorn, mashed potatoes, etc. It is delicious on everything!
- Subscription to the top food magazines: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Saveur, etc.
- Flavored Vinegars: versatile and can add that extra something to vinaigrettes. (not pictured)
- Chocolate Nut Butters: self-explanatory and sure to make that morning toast extra special.
- Bacon: it’s all the rage and my favorite, Nueske’s has gift baskets and ships everywhere!
- Specialty Cocktail Mixes: we tried a home made Basil Limeade from Golden Fig (Thanks for the recommendation Kate!) and it was as amazing as it sounds.
- Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly, by Anthony Bourdain.
- Heirloom Beans: much more fun than the garbanzo bean standard.
- Mo’s Bacon Bar: See #4 and #5.
- Cookie Exchange Tags: sharing recipes for Christmas Cookies will never get old.
- Food for those in Need: the best foodie gift of all.
What’s on your wish list this year?