How is your Holiday shopping going? I’ve gotten a few (and by that I mean like, 3) gifts taken care of – so I’ve got a long ways to go. But it’s still early, right?
Last week I shared my list of the top foodie gifts of 2010 and today I’d like to share the top gifts for the health obsessed. You know the kind, always active, probably drinking green juice along with their quinoa salad and maybe they even have a food blog! Here are some of my favorites this year!
- Subscription to Nutrition Action Newsletter: This health newsletter always has great (and readable) research on the latest health topics – truly a publication you can trust!
- Lululemon Gear: I’m in love with this entire store. These clothes will motivate anyone to workout! (Taster, I’ll take anything on the site 😉 )
- Whole Foods Market Gift Card: Or a gift card to a local coop. A gift that the health obsessed in your life will definitely use.
- How to Cook Everything Vegetarian, by Mark Bittman. You don’t have to be a vegetarian to love this cookbook. It is full of the basics and includes more than 2,000 recipes!
- iTunes Giftcard: They are going to need the newest songs to workout! (Todays top song according to itunes is Firework by Katy Perry – FYI)
- Clean Eating Magazine: This magazine has consistently delicious and healthy recipes that the entire family will enjoy.
What would you add to the list?