Originally, this update was going to be just blog-related, but you know, life somehow sneaks in there sometimes!
2012 will bring a few changes to my site, and I’m really excited about them. I’ve been wanting to add a few new series and because most of my readers are looking for simple and healthy meal ideas and recipes, I’m going to move in that direction with some of my posts. I’ll also be adding more posts on how to easily incorporate healthy foods that you should be eating into your diet. Most people know what chia seeds are, but they have no idea why they are good for us and how to eat them. So…
- Add This: what, why and how you can add “the” food that you should be, into your diet!
- Simple & Healthy: dinners that are nutritious, delicious, easy to make, and healthy! No fancy ingredients here, and not even so much recipes as dinner and meal ideas for busy people and busy young families.
I’ll be continuing with other fun recipes, daily eats, build it better posts and other random posts. As always, if there is something you want to see, let me know! I’m an email away: email@example.com
We are loving LA! I can’t get enough of the sun, the food, the culture, the ocean, the laid-back style… should I keep going?
Here are a few bullet point thoughts:
- Making friends is like dating. Seriously.
- Working from home is not conducive to meeting people.
- I’m currently working with French Meadow Bakery in sales, and a few other food companies, helping with store demos, etc. I thought I would love working from home, but I’m realizing that especially in a new city, I’m itching to get out of the house. I’m not sure what will happen next in my career path!
- Food. Amazing.
- Healthy people are everywhere – it can be inspiring sometimes and sometimes, well, makes me feel guilty.
- Trying to figure out what to do next in life is exhausting.
- I’ve been LOVING the Nutrition consulting work I’ve been doing – it makes me realize I went into the right field! (Which at times, I need reminding).
- I still haven’t ordered wedding prints. (I seriously need to focus, sorry Mom)!
So there you have it. Blog, LA and life in a nutshell. I hope you enjoy the new series!