Lazy weekend breakfasts are something I long for.
I look forward to them when weeks are hectic and weekends involve traveling.
The breakfasts are amazing. And all I have to do is make the coffee.
The Taster typically adds any veggies and cheese that we have in the fridge into an amazing omelette or scramble.
The kitchen gets a little messy. But it’s worth it.
Breakfast Omelete / Scramble Ideas:
- roasted red peppers + leeks + feta + arugula (shown above)
- zucchini + onions + tomatoes + feta
- caramelized onions + spinach + smoked gouda
- kale + onion + goat cheese
- peppers + leeks + onion + goat cheese